Friday, December 23, 2005

On the road to recovery

I have been sick this past week and finally getting well. Mucus drying up and I am going to KL tomorrow.

Went to HDB hub for my first appointment. It took two and a half hours just to sign stuff! Ay, ay, ay! Anyway, it wasn't such a horrific experience. Mildly irritated that I had to wait for the other parties but must be getting calmer or something since I did not get past mild irritation.

My eldest sister is getting engaged and the party is growing to gigantic proportions. And I thought mine was bad - at least Nazir didn't have to hire a bus! Not that we are hiring one - the guy's family is dead keen on shit (things - for adik) like this apparently. There's some fun to be had with Adik on the other hand. Nazir keeps teasing her about setting her up with his Afghan friend. Of course, say the word, Adik will probably get loads of marriage proposals - she already has more than me and Kakak combined. The sly thing. Ha ha. Still, I suspect my sister is enjoying her travels to much at the moment to get married, despite proclaimations to the contrary.

Nonetheless, change is in the air - I'm moving out soon and Kakak is getting married. I wonder how it will all work out. I hope we never become distant sisters. :D Hugs all round!

Nota bene (ooh, aren't I clever!) : Did quite well in my exams! Hurrah!

1 Comments:

Blogger xpidemic17 said...

ohhhh so fun!! send my congrats to ur sis. anyway, me miss u.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home