Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Un Dia Normal

The title's Spanish for "A normal day". Not being yaya papaya - thought the sentiment was appropriate and the title fitting for I had managed to find "Un Dia Normal" by Juanes. :D Tonight, Nazir and I went to my aunt's with my family (one of the few, few houses I am visiting this raya - it doesn't feel like Raya with these darned exams) and Nazir's cousin's. Then, because I was feeling antsy, Nazir drove me to Borders where I was thrilled to find both Juanes CDs I was looking for (abovementioned and "Fijate Bien") and also, Alejandro Sanz's "El alma al aire". Sanz has such a great voice - I fell in love with his voice when I heard "La Tortura" (in Shakira's "Fijacion Oral"). Knew about him before but had not had the impetus to get any of his stuff till now.

I had also managed to cut my readings in half - by reading! Ha ha.

Taking exams, reading, studying are all very strange to me still. A thousand wishes... all of them contradictory (err...that how you spell it? It looks funny but am too damn sleepy to check).

In the morning , watched Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights (again! Te quiero, Diego Luna! Ha ha. Not. Just the dancing) with....MY MUM. Who basically laughed; she thinks there's something funny about dancing in general. Still, it was fun to have Mummy-daughter bonding. Must think of something catchier than that - something like "sisterly bonding".

Today is a good normal day. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home