Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fatigued soul

Isn't is amazing how a little (hah, little, my ass...though my ass could hardly called that. hee hee.) cold can affect one so much.

I have loads of papers due. I have a perennial (bugger, how do you spell that?) cold/sinus/running nose. Sickeningly (double hee-s all round), I have learnt more reading and bumming around last year than I have studying in NUS. [Ok, I know, different amount of time, but for the same number of months, the comparison holds.]

It's back to an old favourite:
"I don't want to die, but I'm not too keen on living either."


My life in numbers...

Number of times sick since I have returned to school: 4 and counting

Number of times thought of quitting: uncountable (ballpark of once a day)

Number of 'final' decisions to quit: see "thought of quitting"

Number of final decisions: 1

Number of husbands returning: One (the only one I have innit!)

Number of cars gained: 1

Number of houses gained: pending...
[an aside to Ain: Bukit Panjang here I come!!! (If all goes well, that is)]

3 Comments:

Blogger minerva said...

Same here. Loads of work to do
- and there've even been times, when i used to qn why am doing what i'm doing..
Am coping better now, i guess.

Keep going, dear *Az!
Rem: U made it thus far. Hang in there, chum!

maybe, U cld try & find something U find engaging in as many of Ur mods. as U can - so it'll help U go on, too..
Take care & Bestest Wishes always,
Minerva*

9:24 AM  
Blogger dew embun said...

Bukit Panjang?!

Ah bagus...
Then we'd have frens who live just across the roads, a junction away etc!
Haha! if I go back to my mum's place that is...

But yes, hang on there babe!

Doas for you...

8:39 PM  
Blogger minerva said...

Heya *Az,
how're Ur preps for Hari Raya coming along?

Hope all's fine for U. Do take care & have a Joyous, Wonderful & Memorable Hari Raya Aidil Fitri!
May all your dreams come true.

With bestest wishes,
Minerva*

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home