Friday, August 19, 2005

A pun my word

In a crazy mood; sick, drugged up, and vibrating at a different frequency from reality.

Aight! (Aiming for Ja Rule, ended up with Ali G) Let’s get rolling…


If the best things in life are free, then why did I get a husband?
Hee hee.
‘Cause you see, a husband is not just the balm for my wounded soul, but also a cash bull.
Am just shitting with y’all. Having just cracked, I have to crack myself up.
I love you, Sayang (Possibility of the rest of my readers gagging be damned).

Also, a reiteration of a joke I had made that no one but my sisters get:
Men are from Turdistan.
Check the meaning of “turd” to get it.

Finally, something I had read which is damn funny:
“I still miss him, but my aim is getting better”.


n.b. Title of entry not my own but from a book of the same title. As always, citation!!!

Shipman, Robert Oliver. A Pun My Word: A Humorously Enlightened Path to English Usage. Maryland: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc, 1991.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TOO. MISS YOU BADLY. I APPRECIATE THAT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE IT. WHETHER A BALM OR A BULL, MOST IMPORTANT, U FIND ME USEFUL WHILE I'M STILL FULL.

BOTH MIGHT DRY OUT, AND THATS WHEN TRUE LOVE GETS TESTED :)) BUT I KNOW U'LL ALWAYS DO WELL !!

LOVE,
UR SPECIAL ONE

2:47 PM  
Blogger az/fah said...

Useful aje? That's not why I love you! Muak!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home