Monday, August 01, 2005

Home...at last

Arrived at 7.45am yesterday. It was one of the most horrible flights I had ever taken - interminable boredom and turbulence. But, alhamdullilah, the baggage was cleared without a comment, no heinous security checks, baggage arrived and I got to sit at the window seat next to a very nice Australian couple. Other than the awfulness of the flight, it all went went. Travelling is a pain in the butt, literally. Again I wish there were transporters.

Heard my first dose of Singlish after a long time - how I've missed it!

Was greeted at the airport by family and two dearest friends! Even though they had to get up bloody early, they came. Totally unexpected, in a great way. :D I was so happy to see my nearest and dearest; made having to leave Nazir behind almost palatable.

We had murtabak after that at Arab Street. Then, went home, unpacked, lunch (squids in tumeric sauce), more unpacking, and giggles with dearest sisters.

Couldn't sleep last night - third sleepless night!

Trying to get into the swing of things. It seems so odd without Nazir around; it's like I've never gotten married. :-(

2 Comments:

Blogger xpidemic17 said...

2 months kan? 2 months will be over in no time, just like how the one yr u were there seemed to fly, after seeing u back. When I saw u at the airport, it felt like u went for a holiday and came back.

11:28 PM  
Blogger az/fah said...

Thanks Ain! :D

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home