Friday, August 05, 2005

A happy chance

I met a good friend from university yesterday. By an odd quirk of fate, I ended up behind her in the line for 96. We ended up having a great time, chatting for some hours over tea and lemonade in school about books and films. I do not often meet people I like talking to, but when I do, I love to keep in touch with them. So, here's to a great chat, minerva!

After that, I went to Orchard. It has been a long time - how I missed that lovely stretch of shops! With affordable stuff, not in pounds! My sister had given me Kinokuniya vouchers so I got Prachett's books and 84, Charing Cross Road (the latter recommended by dear friend mentioned above, and I also had a sneak preview which sealed it for me).

To end a perfect day, I got a cheaper version of the Louis Vuitton shoes I wanted! Books, good company and a pair of perfect shoes. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger minerva said...

Ho ho, dearest chum!
Thanks for the cool post;)

Had a Fab. time catching up with U too ~ and the great book-lover's meet'll be much cherished..

Glad U feel the same:)
Do take care, Best wishes & Luv,
Minerva*

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home