Friday, October 07, 2005

The drizzle after the drought

I wonder if anyone is still reading my blog. Inactivity these past few months had been caused by major (forced) activity in RL. It has been ages since I talked to any of my friends or even read their blogs. Sigh. Honours year is so exhausting. I have tons of papers to write - and all due in the same week. This had never happened before. And even more strange, I haven't done any! Gak. And super duper weirdness - am writing this in class! Ha ha. So much for super-rajin me. :S Student presentation - yawn. Nothing personal - betcha none of my classmates heard mine. Hee. Not that I minded. Hell, even the lecturer is surfing the net - perils of having a class in the lab. Fasting now - v hungry and that makes the aircon very cold. Moan. [Did I complain this much previously? Seems like complaining much more nowadays - stress banget.]

V stream of conciousness (in as much as I am actually concious nowadays. HAAAAA.). Sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger minerva said...

Sorry for not being able to come by, lately, dear friend.

Wrt the presentations, yeah - it happens. Just don't let it get to U.. ;)

Take care - do try & take more fruits too & maybe a thicker sweater or smth along for seminars?
All best, Minerva*

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home