Thursday, November 03, 2005

Survivor

One Raya gone and am still standing. Sort of - more like standing at half- mast. Staggered home last night and collasped on the bed. Woke up at 11.30 am - lucky me. My whole family had to work today. Groan. And I had school. (Am at school actually. Hee hee. More boring presentations.)

Exams are coming and I haven't finished my readings. Have a whole stack about 30 cm in height when piled up. Ha ha. I had let my readings pile up, geddit? HT proposals due on Mon. Am a dispirited student...person actually. And hordes of icky children are going to descend on my house soon. YOWWWWW!

Thanks Banu for a cheery message. As you can see, am taking things more philosophically. Ha.

1 Comments:

Blogger minerva said...

All the Very Best for all Ur papers, dear Az! Just hang in there & do Ur Best.
You Can Do It! Go for It!

With Bestest Best Wishes always,
Minerva*

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home