Tuesday, December 27, 2005

There is a new hero in town

and his name is Kong! I have just watched King Kong with Sangeetha yesterday. V fun to watch a movie with a dear friend. The movie was quite good, too many dinosaurs, lots of laughs and there is, of course, King Kong! Andy Serkis (preciousssssss) was Kong so that explains why I love him. I thought the girl was stupid to have left Kong. Room with a view, sweet protective ape. What more could a girl want? Ha ha. Poor big lug - captured and displayed. New York deserved to be trampled because of that. Still, the one person who deserved to be eaten (Jack Black) didn't. On the minus side, the native-like natives were ever present and not appreciated by me. Still, yummy Adrian Brody shots so all to the good. Ha ha.

Just for fun: my top ten list of actors I would watch a movie for no matter how crappy it is .

Gael Garcia Bernal
Marlon Brando
Adrian Brody
Ioan Gruffudd
Vinnie Jones
Diego Luna
Viggo Mortensen
Paul Newman
Jason Statham
Mark Wahlberg

Addendum: My sister (Adik, or my kakak Adik) informs me that I should add Robert Carlyle to the list. True. But then it wouldn't be top ten anymore. Anyway, Carlyle don't do crap films.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home