Saturday, July 07, 2007

We Came

We saw (no one) and we conquered. Despite having a horribly packed 070707 (on that note: the next person to get married, do not marry on 080808 please), I rushed to Kamal's wedding at Fort Canning. Hiked (hiked!) miles and miles in heels before finally arriving at the destination. Honestly, if Farah was not waiting at the top, I would have given up. Of course, only to find the pack has departed. The four of us (Nazir and Rehan too!) then meandered our way down; I took off my heels in favour of Nazir's socks. Thus bizzarely attired, we conquered Fort Canning Park (ok, so we did get lost a bit too).


With dear Farah!
Abandoned shoes in hand

And I realized that it was the best day I have had in a long time.

8 Comments:

Blogger dew embun said...

(on that note: the next person to get married, do not marry on 080808 please)...

HAHAHAHAH!!
Cracked me up endless! Great start to my morning...
Much as it is deemed auspicious to have so many '8's, I think the Chinese are giving this a miss...

As for the Malays,Haha! I am not so sure..

Glad you had a great day anyway...

5:53 PM  
Blogger Azah said...

And I missed seeing little Rehan too!!
Well indeed it was a hectic 070707. Couldn't stay long at Kamal's too since I had my school official opening (more of Oh Pening!)

But yes.. you look like a bride in all white.....gorgeous babe!

8:28 PM  
Blogger chat-moyen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a short outing (mini-hike/amazing race) but I'm glad we met.. thanks for persevering in those heels. i love how you've set them down so nicely infront of us. that was funny, seeing you discard your shoes for nazir's socks.

and I was at bugis today.. and beard papa's are still there. yumm.

ps/ that deleted comment was mine, i wanted to change my identity.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww... Azrifah, u cute little thing...
Trust me... I feel like abandoning my heels too after going up n down dat hill a few times... Tapi tetap kena maintain beb... :P
Pity didn't bump into little Rehan... Kisses from me pls... :D

6:30 PM  
Blogger az/fah said...

ha ha. big love to everyone! yep, definately glad we met - the company made all the difference.

ros, you are way braver than I. :)

cik jah, rehan changes v fast you know. sniff.

4:20 AM  
Blogger Azah said...

Just be glad you get to enjoy every moment by his side, not having to work.

Sadly I'm still looking forward to some free time to bring little Rehan and his mummy out. Someday insyaAllah

6:18 AM  
Blogger az/fah said...

yep yep. enjoying! kesian azah! BIG HUGS!

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home