Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bookworm

My baby is a bookworm! Hurrah! He loves going to the library, and loves being read to. At the library today, Rehan started making his usual sounds upon hearing another mother reading to her child. He was so excited, he 'talked' v. loudly, much to the lady's amusement. Funny boy. :)

Bit by bit, Rehan is taking over my life - my days are spent on him, now I am talking about him all the time! Gak! Smugly sprogged? Nah. At least I hope not. I am just very happy to have him in my life.

Maybe it helps that he's v well-behaved. Ha ha. Thank God. Double ha ha (that would be 'ha ha ha ha'?)

Azah - Happy Birthday tomorrow! Hope we can do sth tg to celebrate? Bila2 free, okay?

2 Comments:

Blogger nurlion said...

thank you pah!!!
Yeah would love to be out with you and little rehan... tapi biasalah.. sekolah dah bukak ni, i'll be drowned with work.
but we'll see ya

8:19 AM  
Blogger az/fah said...

Teachers! My sister bled all over while invigilating. All you teachers are mad! Hee hee. Huggies.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home