Wednesday, May 23, 2007

You are never too old or too young to learn

Rehan has started gurgling and laughing. This achievement was met with inordinate pride from everyone, except me - I had thought Rehan was three months old. It was a 'So, what?' for me. But, as it turns out, I was wrong about his age (as I usually am about age, in general). He's TWO months! Ha ha. So, now am v proud of what seems to be precociousness. Am not even sure whether that's normal or early (but will check that up) but will bask in reflected glory. Heh.

The internet has to be the best thing ever. Been checking stuff up viz. baby as and when it occurs. There is loads of stuff to learn still...am not done studying it seems. Heee...fun.

Up next, classical music. And how to upload homevids on blog. Any hints? Or Ain helpdesk?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home