Monday, March 05, 2007

STILL waiting

Am just as eager (if not more so) as everyone else for the arrival of Rehan (or little Ryan, as Azah calls him. Why?! Ha ha. We all know why). Been getting messages to that effect - I'm waiting too! Wail! The baby is now 2.9kg, and the doc is telling me to lay off carbs and sugar in case the baby gets too big for delivery.

So, yesterday, against doctor's orders, I had my long-waited ice-cream, with Ain and Azah. Ha ha ha. I had been wanting to eat ice cream before the orders...so just this once. Anyway, eating less cookies now.
:-( Strangely, despite the 'eat what I want' regime, have not gained much me-weight. (Good, good.) Must be all the throwing up. (Not so good.)

Yup, the throwing up have returned. Yetch. Other joys of motherhood: leaking boobs, stretch marks you can FEEL but not see cause you are too big and a nose that everyone swears has swelled but isn't too huge cause it's small to begin with. Hee hee. Wearing maternity clothes - the same few things you bought, just enough for a week, repeated ad nauseum, because you want to buy baby things and don't want to waste money...anyway baby things are cuter, right? But it's so boring to have only 4 tops and 3 bottoms. You can survive (I have!) but I never want to see them again. For as long as I live.

I got to eat satay today. Yay! (It's proteins, not carbs! Ha ha ha.)

3 Comments:

Blogger fZi said...

Little Rehan 'Ryan' Zayyan?,keluarlah. jangan malu-malu. kita dah lama menunggu.

sayang fahfi =)

2:26 AM  
Blogger Azah said...

alamak salah nama eh? sheesh sorilah... but i'm still just as excited to babysit him no matter what his name will be!!

7:54 AM  
Blogger minerva said...

Rehan sounds beautiful. :)
Glad things are pretty much ok/manageable for ya, dear *Az.
Stay cool & Bestest wishes!
Hugz, minerva*

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home