Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Going undercover

Have just finished an excellent book "The Undercover Economist". For someone whose knowledge of economics is gleaned from fits of wakefulness in Econs lecture, the book is surprisingly entertaining, even gripping. I have been staying up the past two nights just to finish it. Better than a novel, eh? For anyone who wants to understand world events via economics (and does not want to snooze in the process), this book is for you.

Am still counting down...can't wait for baby to come out. I feel like I'm being stretched inside out, expanding much in the manner of the bullfrog competing with the cow. Feel like I'm going to explode!

3 Comments:

Blogger xpidemic17 said...

I cant wait for the baby to come out too!!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Azah said...

wwweeee... we won't be waiting for much longer!! i'm all excited too!

i'm soon going to be a KAKAK to little Ryan!! muahaha

7:30 AM  
Blogger nur said...

Hello fafie,
Its been a long time since we talk or met each other. Last was during your open house. Its great to read how much you have develop physically. Strangely enough, I know more of my friend's pregnancy (who just delivered hers today) than my own cousin. Hmmm...
Even so, i'm still glad to hear that you are expecting 'him' soon i'm sure he's gona be a very good looking healthy baby.
Take Care and be happy always ;0)

nonie

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home