Monday, January 15, 2007

Excesses

Had a meltdown last week over chocolate cake, of all things. It is infuriating to be told that you can't buy a slice of cake, when the cake is in full view and in all its glory. But, apparently, you can only buy the whole cake, even if you are 1. pregnant 2. just walked in rain for the bloody cake. But here's the real pisser: a year back, I tried to get a whole cake from this same shop only to be told that you can't get whole cakes unless you order them. So, now, I am declaring my boycott of Secret Recipe, especially the one at Anchorpoint. GRRR.

Funny thing is, the baby got real scared, I think, when I was infuriated. He stopped kicking for a while. Sniff. V sad. So now am trying to keep a cooler head, if only to stop giving little Rehan a nasty shock. Now it's gr, a half-assed "grrr". Such is life.

Now that the baby is getting big (hurrah!), I've been getting backaches, on top of my usual ache from carrying extra boob weight. The baby is 1.4 kg, as of last Tuesday. :D Add that to placenta etc...I am glad I got somewhat fit before getting preggers. Good thing also that baby preps are almost complete...I think I need a break from going out. And sleep, sleep, sleep before bedlam arrives. Ha ha.

1 Comments:

Blogger xpidemic17 said...

poor u... so mean of them.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home