Friday, June 29, 2007

Je pense

Donc, je suis.

-Rene Descartes

(Okay, yaya papaya way to say "I think therefore I am". Incidentally, is original quote. Blame Nazir's francophonie moment!)

In the pursuit of money, I have been entering writing contests (my only marketable "at home" skill, it seems). Am stumped by Reader's Digest's "My Story", unfortunately. They want something beyond everyday life. Right...well, my life is ordinary. And as happy as it is, it is not the stuff of inspiration/fantasy/fiction. The sensible in me have always thought that it would be damned uncomfortable to live a fictional life. But it is also difficult to write something, when needed.

Ha ha. Oh well. Anyway, just a filler item to mark yet another uneventful event in my life.

More to entertain Adikins (hello hello!) actually. By request.

Whoo! Have a fan! You know how people always say your Mum is your biggest fan? Mine is my sister. Hurrah! No friend like a sister. (Who says that's from Little Women, wasn't it?)

Mad.

4 Comments:

Blogger princesssaf said...

hey maybe u shld post up ur writing ;)

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fahfi, bukan little women. Christina Rosetti "Goblin Market" poem...Fahfi likes poetry after all ..haha..
BIG LOVE!

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

je pee,oops,je see?hehe..

no fren like a sister...kakak dah update blog also...finally...big love!

6:10 PM  
Blogger az/fah said...

Finalmente, kakakins!

Hmmm, saf...maybe someday I will. Ha ha. :)

Alah....Adikinsssss.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home