Saturday, January 28, 2006

Ex Post Facto

Some comments are long overdue viz the previous two posts. First, thanks to my dear friends for the lovely comments of encouragement. :D It helps, always, to know that someone cares when you start whining. On the drawing, yes, I did draw that. Ha ha. Bakat terpendam, seh. Actually, I did that last year. Haven't found the time to draw since school started. Hopefully, will post more drawings I have done soon - since Farah asked me to. Heh. My art friend. Hiakz.
Had bought some pastels; now need pastel paper (Art friend is right!) and fixative. And waiting for semester to end...and I shall be as arty as I want to be.

Am actually waiting for Azah and Farah to arrive (along with the car). We're goin' to a BBQ - a 2/7 reunion of sorts. Huzzah! The CNY weekend is not all about work. I have a social life. My, my. *eyeroll*.

2 Comments:

Blogger Azah said...

Yet to thank mr nazir for the car.. of course very much to you too for that persuasion skill ;).

Gald we managed to make the appearance at the bbq eventhough for a very short while.. and phew! i manged to get the car safely back to its rightful owner (of course with the co-owner beside me all the while)

surely looking forward to more art pieces... i'm missing art lessons indeed!!

8:28 AM  
Blogger az/fah said...

hee hee. most fun that bbq was! esp with azah as a driver. :D

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home