Friday, April 08, 2005

Return of the native

Well, it has been a long hiatus. Three weeks long to be precise. While my sister takes a holiday in London, I took a holiday from life. Have been going round London, bringing my sister round - and most importantly, "sisterly bonding" over Enterprise and Voyager, among other assorted shows.
Unfortunately for me, it was all over too soon. Yesterday, we (i.e. Nazir and I) sent kakak off. Sniff. The one thing that sucks about living abroad is the absence of dearest family. Sigh. Still, I'll be back in a couple of months. :D

Today, it's pretty much as quiet as yesterday night had been. It's amazing how the absence of a person - even one as quiet as my sister, can change the atmostphere of the house. When we came home yesterday afternoon, it was just so very different. Err....not very coherent now. Missing my sister and wiped out from going out - we had a very productive weekend: trips to Southend on sea, Stonehenge, Bath, in contrast to the other two weeks of lolling around in front of the TV.

Anyway, miss my sisters and parents most much!

3 Comments:

Blogger xpidemic17 said...

me wanna go london too... heheh, but no money...... sob!

10:42 AM  
Blogger az/fah said...

Aight....dare I say? Datanglah!!! Ada kawan kat London, tak yah gi hotel. :D
And with personal tour guide too. Heh. Miss ya!

11:29 AM  
Blogger minerva said...

Oh Yay! U'll be back in two mths' time, eh?

Missing u, chum!
Take care & best wishes always,
me*

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home