Sunday, March 06, 2005

Trickle...trickle

After the initial excitement of having a blog, the flood of entries are now slowing to a trickle. Well, these days, I've been reading like a starved woman....the six month hiatus from library-going is over. Hurrah!

Yesterday, my placid existence was interrupted by an invitation to dinner from one of Nazir's numerous friends. Ah....the curse of the friendly spouse. Well, anyway, it was fine - other than the fact there were lots more people than I had bargained for. Expecting a small family dinner, I was petrified, to say the least, when confronted with a gaggle of screaming children and a huge gathering (err...about ten couples). After two hours, I had a pounding headache from the children and trying to talk. My jaws felt numb from all the small talk. Still, the food was great and the hostess nice and gracious (an amazing achievement to me). Not an experience I wish to repeat nonetheless. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger xpidemic17 said...

az, better get used to it... am still waiting for u to turn makcik2.. heheh, the effect of marriage and kids. ;p

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home