Monday, February 14, 2005

Joy! Oh Joy!

Yesssssss........I managed to do it - with due thanks to Ain. :D Ma chere ami! I have never imagined how gratifying it is to do something tech-y. All in under an hour (yeah, yeah, you pros can roll your eyes). I have managed to put in a song (woo hoo!) and a link to my fotopage (for those who wanna see pictures).

Before I end this entry, apologies to those who hate rock. You'll find yourself in good company as Nazir can't stand it when I switch this on.

Kyo's my favourite band at the moment - I discovered them while in Paris. I was in HMV (in Paris! Tsk tsk. Globalization!) when I overheard a French woman telling her partner excitedly "Look, it's Kyo. *Some other babbling in French which my pitiful year taking French did not cover*". Anyway, I was intrigued enough to listen to the preview CD, and bought 300 lesions a few minutes later. Well, that's the sorry reason (hee hee) why am inflicting the song on my non-rocker friends. Was going to put in something less LOUD (Ce soir) but couldn't find the file online. And couldn't figure out how to upload it from CD to blog. There is a limit to my patience with technology. About an hour, actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home