Saturday, February 12, 2005

Flirting with blogging

Oh wow! This is like the first time I used blogger- well, other than that time I used it for a project. Bottomline: new at this whole blogging thing for personal reasons.

Strange as it may be, I have resisted the whole idea of web publishing- because honestly, who cares, yeah? There are enough crap online without me adding to it.

Then again, having been harangued by some friends, especially since I am in London, and theoretically should be having stories to tell, I guess someone out there cares. So, am hoping the ones who have been bugging me (I use the word bug affectionately! :D) would spend time to read this. And be patient about the slow picture uploading rate. Sigh. Newbies.

Back to the point, I changed my mind when I read through some blogs - namely, Ain's and Banu's, finding them both interesting. So, hush inner critic. Damn you! To the others who I have not read, *sheepish smile*. Am slightly Net-o-phobic. Or just a philistine.

Cheers

3 Comments:

Blogger xpidemic17 said...

join the club my dear *huggies*

6:34 AM  
Blogger M said...

I'm my own worst critic as well. Look where it got me.

M.

1:44 PM  
Blogger minerva said...

Heya Az!
Nice work, chum!
and i should have known.. the pink's fabulous, yeah:)

Take care & Best wishes always.
Luv, me*

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home