Monday, July 17, 2006

Sisterly love

At the request of adikins, some chain letter shite (shit? crap? oh no! sorry adikins the bowlderizer) answered:

24 relationship questions
1) Single, Taken, or Crushin?
Taken.

2) Are you happy with who you are?
Sometimes, on my better days.

3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
Time is relative.

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
No. No one interested me enough and the one person who did loves me.

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is acceptable?
Never.

6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
See question 5.

7) Have you talked about marriage with another?
Not that I can recall.

8) Do you want children?
Maybe.

9) How many children you want?
Depends on God, and how tired I am of the whole endeavour after one.

10) Would you consider adoption?
No, why take care of someone else's kid when I am not even sure of the prospect of taking care of my own?

11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think a cool way to let you know would be
Telling me he likes me. Gifts, expensive ones, would be nice too. Unless it's some awful chunky jewellery. Then, can I get cash?

12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
Only with people I don't care about.

13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating?
What game? There's a game?! I do love games.

14) Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes.

15) Are you romantic?
Sometimes.

16) Do you believe that you can change someone?
No.

17) If you could get married anywhere, money not an object, where would it be?
Teotihuacán

19) Do you easily give in when you are fighting?
Depends on the topic.

20) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Yes.

21) Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you messed it up?
Not really.

22) Have you ever broken a heart?
Hah! According to a slow-poke a-hole who subsequently treated his girlfriend badly AND had a girlfriend while supposedly pining for me, yes.

24) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?
No. If he wants to stray, the 'somebody' can have him. Good riddance!

For those who feel like putting this up on their blogs.... :D

Adik, mana 23?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

adik tak tahu mana 23. tak perasan pun takde..hehe...

"At the request of adikins, some chain letter shite (shit? crap? oh no! sorry adikins the bowlderizer) answered:"

NOTTIE!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Azah said...

hhmmm q22 is interesting and even more the answer!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home