Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bzzzzzz. Bzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

My mum's house is undergoing re-painting + I'm moving out = V. busy.

Apologies to dear friends, especially Minerva and Erik. Will get back to you soon. Next week. Hopefully.

*sneez*

Other news: my sister is not back yet from Europe. Wail!!!!!!!! Miss Adikins v much! Most much! On the upside, I hear I am getting a Venetian mask. :D

Amidst all the work and errands, something had brightened up my day. My (sole) tuition kid asks "Were you there for WW2?" Mwhahahaha. Children....every adult must seem old to them.

4 Comments:

Blogger minerva said...

That's ok, dear Az. Take your time ~ glad things are going fine for U :)

Hmm, wrt your (might i say) inquisitive tuition kid, i'm guessing U must've impressed her/him with a substantial knowledge of WWII?.. ;)

Take care & hugz, minerva*

8:27 AM  
Blogger fZi said...

Adik tak tahu apa nak cakap melainkan adik sayang fahfi!! >>Venetian mask fah jatuh atas kepala orang. Hehe.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jija DArling,

JAja miss you so bad... if you can call me at night, ard 10pm ..the hotel number is (603)4042 9888 and my room no. is 1319.

Need to hear ur voice pl

3:33 AM  
Blogger az/fah said...

dang! last place i expect a msg fr darling. check ur email. no go on the phone...takde intl calling line. big love and big miss esp leggies.

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home