Sunday, June 12, 2005

Knackered....absolutely knackered

Yow! One whole week of madness. Am taking a short breather while Nazir's family sleeps - they are still on Singapore time - jet lag and all that. Anyway, just sent Adik to the airport yesterday and she had arrived safe and sound. Thank God. :D I miss her already - the teasing about veg, the going out (even though I gripe all the time). We went to Cornwall - Adik's trip really. Saw Tintagel Castle, Land's End, and had Cornish pasties. Yum! It was a good holiday, despite the quite resort-ish hotel. At the moment, Nazir's whole family is here - it's quite fun. My cousin is at Colchester, will be picking her up tomorrow prob. It's June holidays and everyone is descending on us like a pack of wolves. Ha ha. Fun wolves, though. I still miss Adik, esp cuddlies. But still, slightly one more month to home! Am quite excited actually. Meanwhile, my parents were at Palestine/Israel, and is now doing their umrah. My mum is having the time of her life, I suppose. This is her dream trip. Though, I can only guess since she doesn't know how to open SMS, let alone return them. But since she did not even bother to call us everyday - well, that shows how excited and happy my overprotective mother is. Hee hee. It's kind of strange to go more than a week without hearing her voice, nonetheless.

2 Comments:

Blogger minerva said...

Hola Az!
Glad U r fine. Best wishes to Mom & Dad for the umrah.

U take care too & have fun!
Luv, Minerva*

10:16 PM  
Blogger fZi said...

Hello Fahfi tercinta...
Adik pun big miss fahfi! Mak telefon, kirim salam semua di sana ..yup..mak masih tak tahu sms..
And I knew Fahfi enjoyed outings!

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home