Friday, June 24, 2005

It's raining, it's pouring

I love the smell of after-rain. You know how the air just smells of water. As if all the pollutants have been washed from the atmosphere and everything is fresh and clean. At some point during the day, every part of London had been drenched with severe thunderstorms. They call it thunderstorms, I call it Singapore. The usual heavy downpour we get back home. Sigh. How I miss it. I do really! And now that London is hotting up ( the heat is something terrible, I declare!), I am looking so much to going back home. Home...home...home. Where there is a roti prata at every corner, not to mention, mee rebus, rojak, sate, sambal tumis ketam/udang (chilli crab/prawn), yum. Hmmm....I guess anyone wanting to see me when I come back have to wait until I have eaten my fill!

Today, perhaps because of the weather, I find myself missing Singapore, NUS, and everything I usually find humdrum or loathe. Strange this heavy weather, eh.

Anyway, have been away from the whole net thing. The crash after the two weeks of going out has been terrible. I've been doing, literally, nothing these few days but to eat and sleep. Not even TV! Well, other than the odd DS9...Dr. Bashir....Heh. Sheepish face. Time to gerrof my butt and do something. But what? Ha ha. What a puzzle. I don't do much usually either. Sigh.

On other news, my parents have safely returned (my mum, as I suspected, had the time of her life and 'forgot' about her own children. Sniff). Beloved Adik had her consultations - bally students. Beloved Kakak, where are you??? It's time for an online pow wow. Oh yeah. Nazir did sth bad and made up for it by buying me shoes - shoes I specifically described for him. And he got it right! Heh. How can one not forgive any transgressions? Double heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger fZi said...

hello Fahfi

Adik lovies! Wearing dead sea mask and trying to figure out graphing calculator

Missing Fahfi ..big miss. [Sniffle]

10:16 PM  
Blogger xpidemic17 said...

Haha.. and it is also hot out here Az... but mebe not as hot as out there. Lekas lah balik!!!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home