Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Grinching my way home

A long hiatus due to Ramadan. Somehow, the month passed by so quickly, and I have no idea what I did or why I was so busy, but I was. The small day-to-day things add up to a whole lot of things, and am I tired.
Hari Raya follows and in its wake, utter exhaustion.
Thanks to all friends (esp Azah, who messaged me something nice on a really bad day, but I just couldn't bring myself to reply that day) for the Raya messages for the Grinch. Too bad (for me) I couldn't steal Raya.
Looking forward to jalan raya (abbreviated version though cos of baby) with the girls. Now that is my kind of party. Ha ha.
Pics of Rehan on first raya!

The family photo
(Woo hoo! Timer mode! Love my camera!)
Smile caught on camera
(Continuous mode! Double love my camera!)

Excitedly receiving duit Raya...

...but only to eat.

[Ah, shite. Read Ros' blog. Am a little backdated but...it really puts things in perspective. Shall stop whining. Now.]

Sorry for the whining...Raya grinch no more. Am truly blessed. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see Baby Rehan! =D

9:08 PM  
Blogger xpidemic17 said...

omg az, rehan soooo big alrdy... i miss u, u noe?

1:24 PM  
Blogger minerva said...

Lovely family pictures, dear Az! :)
Take care & Stay cool, all of U.
Wishes always, minerva*
p.s. Is it poss. for you to pass me a weblink to your review when U can, pweeze.. Tks! ;)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home