Friday, March 10, 2006

Only fools and horses work for a living

My last exam is on the 5th of May... that is two months away, I think. Hopefully, would be the last exam in NUS, that is. Cause I want to graduate! I don't ever want to see NUS again (translation: don't want to deal with the admin, wretched unhelpful toads that they are). Burn them bridges and leave!!!! So, for the moment, am trying to keep my head above water, and go through the motions. I used to think I wanted to do Masters if I got second upper or above (stipend!), but now, NO! Like many of my friends, am looking for a job but dragging my feet with applications. Am balking at the thought of working all of a sudden. :S

3 Comments:

Blogger Azah said...

5th may would be a great date for us to celebrate!! it's my last day of practicum yay!!

aahh been so bz i dun even have tim eto blog........

hope you've been going down to the gym cos i havent!!

1:59 AM  
Blogger az/fah said...

ha ha. me neither. have no time...all my time is being spent on data collection for various projects!

hurrah! let's all look forward to 5th May then!

11:58 PM  
Blogger minerva said...

Yes, that's what i'd intended to say too - last day of Practicum.

I see i've been missing alot of Ur posts.. Hope all's well for U, both on the home & HT fronts :)

Take care, All best & Go for it! U Can Do It, Az!
Bestest wishes alwayz,
minerva*

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home